F-1 Student Visas

A nonimmigrant student and his/her spouse and/or child(ren) may be admitted into the United States in the F-1 classification during his/her course of full-time study. This does not include those applicants who hold dual citizenship, are lawful permanent residents (or have received confirmation from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service [USCIS] of an adjustment of status to Lawful Permanent Resident), have a valid business visa, or, if by blood percentage, are 50 percent or more North American Indian. However, Bastyr University requires official documentation of such status. Students with current F-1 visas transferring to Bastyr University must complete and submit a Transfer Eligibility Form and have their current institution transfer their record online through SEVIS.